"RadioInspector" software International Website - http://www.radioinspector.com
Software for radiomonitoring and Electronic Countermeasure.
New generation of software for radiomonitoring and control of digital communication standards.
Milipol Paris 2011 zoom
• On-line and durable radiomonitoring.
• Retention of all radiomonitoring results (spectra and panoramas) in amplitude-frequency-time-geographic coordinates space.
• Single- and multichannel (including synchronous) radiomonitoring modes.
• Digital programmed demodulation of data packets and analysis of communication standards DECT, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM, Tetra, APCO P25, DMR, DRM, and analog signals TV, AM, FM, with any passband of up to 8 MHz.
• Vector analysis and IQ data retention in real-time in the band up to 8 MHz (depending on hardware type) of unlimited time intervals.
• Operation with harmonic analyzers, communicational receivers and radiometers of the leading manufacturers (Rohde & Schwarz, Agilent, Tektronix, Advantest, Anritsu, Aeroflex/IFR, AOR, ICOM etc.). The gallery of devices supported by RadioInspector software is constantly expanding.
- No measurement will be lost and it can be restored in the sleep mode. All measurements made by the measuring tool and displayed on the computer monitor are retained in the temporary databases and can be extra analyzed in the sleep mode. No accidental process will be lost even if it occurs once in the measurement process.
- Local and remote control of the measurement equipment. Measurement devices can be connected to any computer connected by LAN or Internet to the computer operating RadioInspector software.
- Unique in quality and functionality the graphic interface having no parallels nowadays. All measurements results are presented in the form of graphics, diagrams, panoramas, spectrograms. The screens with diagrams can be resized, the diagrams are scalable in X and Y directions. On any diagrams marking and cursor measurements can be made, diagrams can be exported into Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®, text and graphic files. The graphic view can be changed on-line and set up in wide range.
- Geographic information system support. Measurements results are retained with geographic coordinates of the measurement point. It allows using an electronic map of a territory to extra analyze the data, calculate coverage areas and identify the fringe areas.
- The list of functional tasks and capacity of RadioInspector software expands quickly and dynamically.
RadioInspector software system is intended for effective sensor monitoring of RF spectrum, analyzing separate signals, digital programmed demodulation and analysis of communication standards, emission measurements and other applications.
RadioInspector software system allows operating your measurement equipment automatically and provides maximal effectiveness of its use.
The software completes wide range of tasks related to high-frequency measurements:
• Automatic measurements using harmonic analyzers, communicational receivers and radiometers of the leading manufacturers (Rohde & Schwarz, Agilent, Tektronix, Advantest, Anritsu, Aeroflex/IFR, AOR, ICOM etc.). The gallery of the devices supported by RadioInspector software is constantly expanding;
• On-line and durable radiomonitoring of RF spectrum and separate signals with retention of all monitoring results (spectra and panoramas) in amplitude-frequency-time-geographic coordinates space;
• Single-and multichannel (including synchronous) radiomonitoring modes;
• Digital programmed demodulation of data packets and analysis of communication standards DECT, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM, Tetra, APCO P25, DMR, DRM, and analog signals TV, AM, FM, with any passband of up to 8 MHz;
• Vector analysis and IQ data retention in real-time in the band of up to 8 MHz of unlimited time intervals (depending on hardware type);
• Control of separate signals spectrum, channels control, analysis of interference presence, evaluation of channels occupancy and effectiveness of the RF spectrum use;
• Measurement of electromagnetic field strength by mobile measurement system, mapping of electromagnetic fields according to the measurement results, coverage areas evaluation;
• Detection of illegal active radiation sources and the radiation sources working with deviations;
• Collection, storage, processing, analysis and displaying spectrum data of the signals and frequency range panoramas, performance of delayed measurements;
• Recording of the operation results and fulfillment of other tasks.
Rohde & Schwarz: ESIB (40), ESMD, FSU26, ESU40, FSL3, FSL6, FSL18, FSP3, FSP7, FSP13, FSP30, FSP31, FSP40, ESPI3, ESPI7, ESCI, FSC3, FSC6, FSH3, FSH3 opt. 23, FSH6, FSH6 opt. 26, PR100, EM100, PR100+HF907, EM100+HF907, EB-200, EB200 D-Scan, ETL, FS300.
Agilent: E4411-Е4407, N8590, N9010A, E4440, N9020A, N9340B, 54622
HP: 8560Е-8565Е, 8590
Aeroflex/IFR: 2394, 2395, 2397, 2399
Advantest: R3271, R3272
Anritsu: MS8911B, MS2721A
WillTek: WillTek 9001
LIG Nex1: NS 30, NS132, NS 265
AOR: SR2000, SR2000A, AR8000, AR8200, AR820-MK2, AR8200-MK3, AR8600, AR8600-MK2, AR3000, AR3000A, AR5000, AR5000+3, AR5000A, AR5000A+3, SR2200.
ICOM: IC-R10, IC-R20, PCR-100, PCR-1000, PCR-1500, PCR2500, IC-R8500, IC-R9500
Composition and short description of the programs:
I_MasterDevice - measurement tools control, their access isolation, navigation receiver control, transmission efficiency specification of antenna and antenna-feeder paths.
RadioInspectorRC - real-time analysis and durable monitoring of frequency ranges and separate signals, measurements according to the pre-formed task (any number of simultaneously performed tasks including those on schedule), measurement results retention, signals search and recording of signals operation, that excess the limit line or spectrum mask; work and the database of the registered communications electronics.
DTest (Digital Test) Option - Digital programmed demodulation of data packets and analysis of communication standards DECT (with receiving RFPI of base stations and quantity of the handsets working with them), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM (network layout analysis), Tetra (base stations parameters and identification DMO mode operation), APCO P25, DMR, DRM, and analog signals TV, AM, FM, with any passband of up to 8 MHz.
RadioInspectorRP - processing of previously retained measurements results of signal spectra and frequency ranges panoramas in amplitude-frequency-time-geographic coordinates-measurement spot height space, analysis of electromagnetic environment in the measurement pint or along the rout, presentation of the measurements results in 2- or 3-dimentional view, displaying of the measurements results on the electronic map, arrangement of electromagnetic fields distribution areas, measurement of channels occupancy and effectiveness of the RF spectrum use, measurement of signal parameters in delayed mode, search of interference sources according to various hypotheses, displaying of amplitude DF results on the map and fulfillment of triangulation task.
RadioInspectorWiFi - search, registration and analysis of served areas for Wi-Fi networks on the open territory, mapping of electromagnetic field strength distribution in color for the whole network (networks), individually for each channel, for each Hotspot and each used channel with the option of DF of online devices.